Effortless whole school communication in one app
Go Social with whole school communication
A social media style newsfeed that enables schools to provide a more interactive way of communicating;
- Post real-time news in a familiar social media style.
- Maintain safety in your own secure environment.
- Target specific parents and groups.
- Share to various forms of social media, as well as your own website, with just one click.
We all know SMS is old technology with limitations on character limits, reporting and of course costs. Weduc in-app messages enables;
- Targeted messages, with optional 2-way functionality.
- Reviewing of message activity to understand whether messages have been opened, read or actioned.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders across the school, including school staff, parents, students and governors.
Drawing together a successful event requires serious organisational skills. Now imagine this process is automated, organising events has never been easier;
- Synchronise whole school events with the school website.
- Target specific groups around additional activities such as clubs.
- Office and Google calendar integration.
A designated area for important school bulletins that are a must read for parents;
- Set automated reminders via in-app messages, SMS and email.
- Recycle templates and save precious time.
- Create a whole school communication strategy.
- Trigger push messages to achieve instant interaction.
Go Paperless whilst enhancing Parental Engagement
The Weduc Parent Portal enables schools to easily communicate information to parents, pulling information directly from the school's MIS system. Parents can see;
- Contact information confirming accuracy, complying with GDPR regulations
- Attendance information with comparisons across the school.
- Core data around achievements, behaviour and detentions
- Timetables including exam periods
- Report cards
65% of schools still arrange Parents’ Evening by pupil post. With Parents’ Evening Booking System, ease the administrative burden for office staff as well as;
- Alerting parents instantly, and have them book their appointments on their mobile device.
- Remind parents of upcoming appointments.
- Eliminating children screening their own appointments.
- Allow teachers to add notes in real time, on the evening
Like most of us, Parents get things done when they’re able to do so in their own time. Our electronic forms are helping our schools;
- Create ‘self-service’ forms collecting data, which is accessible to Parents 24/7.
- Send school surveys, change of address forms and consent forms, plus more.
- Create workflows, ensuring the correct stakeholders see relevant data upon completion of parent forms.
- Export data to third-party systems.
When you need something simpler than a digital form, Weduc messages include a ‘call to action’ for;
- Acknowledgements, enabling App users to confirm receipt of a message.
- Authorisations, allowing parents to let the School know whether they are happy for their child to attend an activity.
- Invitations, providing office staff with confirmation of numbers that may be attending an event.
Go Cashless with integrated payments
We’ve partnered with a leading cashless solution, sQuid. Fully integrated into the Weduc platform at no additional cost, Weduc payments makes it easy and convenient to;
- Integrate with cashless catering services.
- Make payment without any additional registration or payment login.
- Chase late payments with targeted reminders.
This innovative feature enables schools to provide one central location for all their third party systems. Keep App users in one place by;
- Linking content centrally from any online website or service.
- Indexing content and making it easy for users to find any item under one directory.
- Targeting groups where only relevant content is displayed.
Streamline Attendance and reduce admin burden
Go digital with online registers and save precious teaching time with our easy to use Weduc register. Also;
- Take registers via the Weduc App, outside the classroom environment.
- Manage both Class, as well as AM/PM registers.
- Write back to SIMS with register codes and comments.
- Automate messages around register codes (such as N codes) and chase parents as changes occur.
Streamline first day absence reporting and enable parents to submit child absences via your school App, as well as;
- Allow parents to report absences with evidential attachments such as medical letters.
- Write back to SIMS all communications and attachments whilst simultaneously changing register codes in real time.
- Manage planned absences with leave absence request forms.