With a team recruited from schools…
We know your world
We want your students to fly.
And to do that, we have to give you wings too.
So here are just a handful of the way in which Weduc can help make life easier in schools:
- Targeted messaging of parents who haven’t responded.
- Self-service forms to collect data and consents.
- Integrated app and website, so you only update information once.
- Online booking for clubs, meals and activities.
Education is an adventure, so…
Share those magic moments
- Targeting of all communications by class & year group.
- Safe, social-media style Newsfeed.
- Free, unlimited in-app Messages.
- Schedule reminders with Notices and Calendar.
- Share public news to your social media accounts.
- Sync news with your Weduc Website in just a few clicks.
…whilst keeping parents organised & up to date with:
- Weduc Payments
- Parents Evening Booking system
- Weduc Home Learning
- Weduc Meal Manager
Have a safe journey with us
With former data, IT and business managers in our team, we understand that safety and security are top priorities for schools.
• All our data is hosted in the UK.
• We don’t sell or monetise your data.
• All access is determined by role permissions.
• Weduc is built on proven technology.
Schools asked for an easy solution so we gave them…
Meal management that’s as simple as
A, B, C
- Add menus
- Book meals
- Collect payments
Smart yet simple technology that aims to…
Reduce the admin burden of attendance management
Our attendance management tools mean:
- Parents can report absences with evidential attachments such as medical letters.
- You can save all the data in one place, making it easy to monitor attendance overall.
- You can manage planned absences with leave request forms.
- Staff can easily collate all attendance communications for use in attendance legal cases.
- If you use Sims we can even write-back all communications and attachments whilst simultaneously changing register codes in real time.
Even more powerful when twinned with…
Weduc class registers – take them anywhere!
Go digital with online registers and save precious teaching time with our easy to use Weduc register. You can:
- Take registers via the Weduc app outside the classroom environment, e.g. trips and on the school field.
- Manage both class and AM/PM registers.
- Write back to Sims with register codes and comments.
- Automate messages around register codes (such as N codes) and chase parents as changes occur.
Too many launch codes to remember?
The all-in-one system you can add to
There’s no need to have lots of different apps and systems.
The Weduc platform offers so much within just one app:
Free, unlimited messaging.
Safe social media-style newsfeed.
Calendar & events.
Student reports & data.
Clubs & bookings.
Want to retain current apps or systems?
No problem! Add them in to our Hub area.
Power at your fingertips starts here…
Mission control for intelligent communications
The Weduc platform or ‘Mission Control’ as we affectionately call it, is the engine powering all your communications.
- Fire off your messages, targeting by class, year group or custom lists.
- Track responses, retarget those who haven’t replied.
- Share news on your app, your website and social media.
- A custom branded site to promote your school.
- Publish news to both app
& website in one click.
- Ofsted and DfE compliant.
- Link your social accounts
- Decide which news to share
in just one click.
- Target messaging & save time.
- Used by parents and/or students.
- One place to log in & see everything.
- Custom branded to your school.
- Range of language translations available.
Your school in one in a million so you deserve…
An app & website as unique as your school
Why have an app that looks like everyone else’s?
With Weduc custom apps you can add your school’s logo, colours and branding.
You can even choose from a range of content and layouts to suit your school.
Plus, we can create a linked website, boosting your brand – as well as saving time by posting news and events simultaneously.
It even links to Twitter and Facebook!
Break down barriers
Ensure your message lands – with a range of languages!
We’ve created versions of our app for schools in a range of different languages, making it easier to connect with hard-to-reach families.
Because you don’t have time for gremlins….
Support that’s out of this world and in the UK
Our UK-based support team is available by phone,
email & chat.
We even support parents too – so you don’t have to
worry about password resets or user queries.
Before you even start using Weduc, our implementation team will audit your school’s data and create a roll-out plan for you.
We also provide you with all the communication tools
you need to engage parents and get them to sign up
to the app.
Plus we provide templates and assets to support your communications that can be adapted for your school,
e.g. non-uniform day notices, event adverts, etc.
Not only can we email our parents but the Newsfeed offers an instant insight into what is happening in our school. The Forms option not only reduces our paper consumption but saves time as collates all the replies received onto an Excel spreadsheet. Sarah Butcher, Business Manager, Maulden Lower School.
Fancy a chat?
To find out more about how Weduc can help primary schools engage with their school community, as well as stand out from the crowd with a custom-branded app, book a time to chat with one of our school advisors.