With a team recruited from schools…
We know your world
We know you do amazing things.
That’s why we’re dedicated to making your life as easy as possible.
Our solutions include:
- Integrated app and website, so you only update your news & calendar once.
- One app for parents to log into – bring all your systems into one place.
- Much of Weduc’s development has been influenced by schools we work closely with.
We design solutions based on your requirements.
It's not just about parents...
Reach your whole school community
- Staff: make them feel part of the Weduc world by sharing internal news, key policies, documents and alerts.
- Students: allow them to access their timetable, homework & key info; increase their sense of personal responsibility.
- Governors/Trustees: share confidential documents in a safe space, allow them an insight into what is happening in school; and give them the tools to collaborate.
- PTA and Friends Groups: provide a space for them to communicate with each other and the wider school community.
Education is an adventure, so…
Share their journey
Keep parents up to date with what’s happening in your school.
The Weduc platform includes:
• Targeting of all communications by class & year group.
• Safe, social-media style Newsfeed.
• Free, unlimited in-app Messages.
• Schedule reminders with Notices and Calendar.
• Share public news to your social media accounts.
• Sync news with your Weduc website in just a few clicks.
…whilst keeping parents organised & informed
All those amazing moments are powered by the hidden administrative machine that keeps turning behind the scenes:
- Share key data about student behaviour, attendance & performance in the Parent Portal.
- Our Weduc Payments & Bookings system: book and pay for everything online; as well as log cash and cheque payments.
- Our Parents Evening Booking system: no more paper forms or missed appointments.
- Video calls for parents’ evenings: make these important meetings more accessible for all.
- Weduc Home Learning: set, complete and submit home learning online.
Have a safe journey with us
With former data, IT and business managers in our team, we understand that safety and security are top priorities for schools.
• All our data is hosted in the UK.
• We don’t sell or monetise your data.
• All access is determined by role permissions.
• Weduc is built on proven technology.
Power at your fingertips starts here…
Mission control for intelligent communications
The Weduc platform or ‘Mission Control’ as we affectionately call it, is the engine powering all your communications.
- Fire off your messages, targeting by class, year group or custom lists.
- Track responses, retarget those who haven’t replied.
- Share news on your app, your website and social media.
- A custom branded site to promote your school.
- Publish news to both app
& website in one click.
- Ofsted and DfE compliant.
- Link your social accounts
- Decide which news to share
in just one click.
- Target messaging & save time.
- Used by parents and/or students.
- One place to log in & see everything.
- Custom branded to your school.
- Range of language translations available.
Piloting a secondary school is a team effort, so…
Empower your staff
We are constantly improving the Weduc platform, to provide time-saving solutions for all aspects of school life:
Share & submit homework & revision resources.
Manage parents’ evenings online.
Gain consent & payment online.
Mobile register & targeted communications during the trip.
Class registers - also on mobiles/tablets for trips & PE lessons.
View student behaviour & achievement points, and detentions.
Publish core data around achievements, behaviour & detentions.
Timetables, including for exams.
Contact a child’s class teachers quickly.
Target parents who don't respond.
Reduce admin burden & save time
Ensure messages reach every family.
Use translations for EAL families.
Target news at parents of specific classes/year groups.
Sync with Google & Outlook calendars (and a Weduc website).
Schedule reminders for key events.
Make & manage bookings.
Pay for activities & equipment online.
Limit spaces at clubs.
Collect payments for trips & resources.
Multi payment options: cards, PayPoint, cash & cheques.
SENCO & DSL
SEND notes section on student profile.
Safe communications driven by role permissions access.
Easy deployment through dedicated implementation and support.
Easy integration with your MIS.
1st day absence reporting for parents.
Submit letters/requests online.
Quickly alert parents to absences.
Your school in one in a million so you deserve…
An app & website as unique as your school
Why have an app that looks like everyone else’s?
With Weduc custom apps you can add your school’s:
• and branding.
You can even choose from a range of content and layouts to suit your school.
Plus, we can create a linked website, boosting your brand – as well as saving time by posting news and events simultaneously.
It even links to Twitter and Facebook!
Break down barriers
Ensure your message lands – with a range of languages!
We’ve created versions of our app in a range of different languages. making it easier to connect with hard-to-reach families.
Too many launch codes to remember?
The all-in-one system you can add to
There’s no need to have lots of different apps and systems.
The Weduc platform offers so much within just one app:
Free, unlimited messaging.
Safe social media-style newsfeed.
Calendar & events.
Student reports & data.
Clubs & bookings.
Want to retain current apps or systems?
No problem! Add them in to our Hub area.
Because you don’t have time for gremlins….
Support that’s out of this world and in the UK
Our UK-based support team is available by phone,
email & chat.
We even support parents too – so you don’t have to
worry about password resets or user queries.
Before you even start using Weduc, our implementation team will audit your school’s data and create a roll-out plan for you.
We also provide you with all the communication tools
you need to engage parents and get them to sign up
to the app.
Plus we provide templates and assets to support your communications that can be adapted for your school,
e.g. non-uniform day notices, event adverts, etc.
Weduc has been a game changer for us in terms of parental engagement and celebrating good news stories with our community. We are able to interact with our parents better, whether it be on attendance, consent forms, notices or just celebrating the best our school has to offer. Our own personalised app has really made all stakeholders feel part of the community. Amit Kalley, Deputy Headteacher at The Lammas School
Fancy a chat?
To find out more about how Weduc can help secondary schools engage with their school community, as well as stand out from the crowd with a custom-branded app, book a time to chat with one of our school advisors.