Unify your Trust communications with…
All your schools on one branded platform.
- One branded Trust app & platform, where one login determines which schools you access.
- Whilst respecting each school’s identity within their own area.
- Easy for staff working across the Trust to access shared content.
- Secure communication with all key stakeholders.
Some of our customers even use the Weduc platform to communicate with:
- Staff: share key policies & documents.
- Students: access timetable, homework & key info.
- Governors/Trustees: share confidential documents & collaborate.
- PTA and Friends Groups: communicate with the wider school community.
Your school and trust brands are important, so why not have both in your app and website? There's no need to choose!
For both current and prospective students…
Showcase your schools
With a team recruited from schools…
We know your world
Whether you help run a school, a sixth form, a nursery or a college – we know that you do amazing things!
That’s why we’re dedicated to making your life as easy as possible.
Our solutions include:
- Integrated app and website for schools, so you only update your news & calendar once.
- One app for parents to log into – bring all your systems into one place.
- Much of Weduc’s development has been influenced by schools we work closely with.
Have a safe journey with us
With former data, IT and business managers in our team, we understand that safety and security are top priorities for schools.
• All our data is hosted in the UK.
• We don’t sell or monetise your data.
• All access is determined by role permissions.
• Weduc is built on proven technology.
Power at your fingertips starts here…
Mission control for intelligent communications
The Weduc platform or ‘Mission Control’ as we affectionately call it, is the engine powering all your communications.
- Fire off your messages, targeting by class, year group or custom lists.
- Track responses, retarget those who haven’t replied.
- Share news on your app, your website and social media.
- A custom branded site to promote your school.
- Publish news to both app
& website in one click.
- Ofsted and DfE compliant.
- Link your social accounts
- Decide which news to share
in just one click.
- Target messaging & save time.
- Used by parents and/or students.
- One place to log in & see everything.
- Custom branded to your school.
- Range of language translations available.
Piloting a Trust is a team effort, so…
Empower your staff
We are constantly improving the Weduc platform, to provide time-saving solutions for all aspects of school life:
Share & submit homework & revision resources.
Manage parents’ evenings online.
Gain consent & payment online.
Mobile register & targeted communications during the trip.
Class registers - also on mobiles/tables for trips and PE lessons.
View student behaviour & achievement points, and detentions.
Publish core data around achievements, behaviour & detentions.
Timetables, including for exams.
Contact a child’s class teachers quickly.
Target parents who don't respond.
Reduce admin burden & save time
Ensure messages reach every family.
Use translations for EAL families.
Target news at parents of specific classes/year groups.
Sync with Google & Outlook calendars (and a Weduc website).
Schedule reminders for key events.
Make & manage bookings.
Pay for activities & equipment.
Limit spaces at clubs.
Collect payments for trips & resources.
Multi payment options: cards, PayPoint, cash & cheques.
SENCO & DSL
SEND notes section on student profile.
Safe communications driven by role permissions access.
Easy deployment through dedicated implementation and support.
Easy integration with your MIS.
1st day absence reporting for parents.
Submit letters/requests online.
Quickly alert parents to absences.
Showcase the best of your Trust with…
An app & website for each of your schools
Why have an app that looks like everyone else’s?
With Weduc custom apps, you can add to each of your schools
• and branding.
You can even choose from a range of content and layouts to suit your school.
Plus, we can create a linked website, boosting your brand – as well as saving time by posting news and events simultaneously.
It even links to Twitter and Facebook!
Break down barriers
Ensure your message lands – with a range of languages!
We’ve created versions of our app for schools in a range of different languages, making it easier to connect with hard-to-reach families.
Too many launch codes to remember?
The all-in-one system you can add to
There’s no need to have lots of different apps and systems.
The Weduc platform offers so much within just one app for schools:
Free, unlimited messaging.
Safe social media style newsfeed. Calendar & events.
Home learning. Parents’ evening. Student reports & data.
Clubs & bookings. Online payments.
Class register. Absence alerts.
Self service forms.
Want to retain current apps or systems?
No problem! Add them in to our Hub area.
Because you don’t have time for gremlins….
Support that’s out of this world and in the UK
Our UK-based support team is available by phone,
email & chat.
We even support parents too – so you don’t have to
worry about password resets or user queries.
Before you even start using Weduc, our implementation team will audit your school’s data and create a roll-out plan for you.
We also provide you with all the communication tools
you need to engage parents and get them to sign up
to the app.
Plus we provide templates and assets to support your communications that can be adapted for your school,
e.g. non-uniform day notices, event adverts, etc.
We have found getting parents to switch to Weduc quite painless. We were successful by giving parents a timetable. Within four days we had all but nine families enrolled! Emma Hands, School Business Manager, Braunston C.E. Primary School
Fancy a chat?
To find out more about how Weduc can help Trusts engage with their school community, as well as stand out from the crowd with a custom-branded app, book a time to chat with one of our school advisors.